1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quantum Ducati, Be Ashamed, Very Ashamed!!!

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Exige, Jul 26, 2014.

1. This is Tony Foales Quantum 2, quirky, yes, but for the mid 80's very forward thinking. Anyone remember the original build in Superbike Magazine - I had a Z1200 Turbo featured in the same issue as the Quantum 1.

180476_1849187474672_1390285900_32074992_8364125_n.jpg

But be very ashamed of the only Ducati version - I had no idea this had happened until a trawl through Google Images tonight............

QL_P1.jpg

Holy shit :Bag: :Vomit: :Woot: :Wtf:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. that would look the nuts in black!:Woot:

3. At least it's different? But it is missing a vital prop,yes the large grey sulo
    bin.

4. not to big. just big enough to put it in.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Rip off

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. #7 Exige, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2014
  7. Painted black, I'm thinking...

dredd-lawmaster.jpg

8. At the big bike meeting at Great Bentley, Essex last year.........(The meeting is every Wednesday 'evening').

Frankly, I think its effing awful...........not the meeting, but the bike.

HPIM0124.jpg

HPIM0123.jpg

9. is it amphibious?

10. it wants chucking in a lake and letting sink to the bottom lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. thats alot of fiberglass to deep 6

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. i can get hold of a lot of concrete to encase it in first lol

13. Hey, be fair ... someone lavished an awful lot of what the fuck on this bike.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. That Ducati one could easily be a genuine 'corse' touring fairing kit for a Diavel, it would improve the looks significantly.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. always liked the quantum........but then i do like weird stuff :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. It's the bastard son of a Katana and a BMW K1 (I think it was) with a sprinkling of Lost In Space film props from the 60s. Quite staggeringly hideous.

The funny thing is that the creator actually wanted it to look like that. Remarkable.

17. A combo ofall those pics above and you have a Diavel....no?

:Watching:

18. [​IMG] This is/was a production bike from sachs using a VN800 engine........German designed too!!!!

19. I really hope you didn't do the Quantum and are just rubbishing the competition, come to think of it 'Quantum Carbon' has a familiar ring to it, coincidence? :Wideyed:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information