1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

She Lands Today!

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Nwsparky, Feb 11, 2015.

1. First Ducati race bike due to be with me this morning, roads are dry and I'm sort of off, it's a good Wednesday!

• Like Like x 1
  2. how do.

3. Hello and welcome to the racy forum full of fluffy bunnies and cross dressers

Have fun out there and stay safe
    :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. Well I've had my maiden voyage, and I need to replace the padded seat! I can just get my toes down! Riding is fine stopping where there's a steep camber is quite scary, I have to jump off on one side! Seat height is supposed to be same as my little gixxer was but it's way taller, I've ordered a standard seat. 2 things on my ride (apart from the height issue, one of the head lights misted up, it was only about 2deg but is it common? The engine light came on too, it has the service warning message on but no other error codes, the bike has just had a belt service but not a a a Ducati dealer who I presume have to reset the computer? The engine light has cleared now and not come back on. The bike rides beautifully and the noise is something else! People just stop and stare:) It truly is a beast....:upyeah:

• Like Like x 3
  5. Might be a silly question but what is it.

6. I think it's a white 848

7. I realise I have already welcomed you in
    Have another welcome :D

8. Mystic Meg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ha sorry I have been on for last couple of weeks it's a 10 plate 848 done 640 miles!

image.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  10. Nice. That seat will sell on the forum dont worry.....in fact someone will probably swap it for their standard seat + cash.

Yep the lights will mist up but only because its cold.....tend to be on in the summer.

Enjoy and welcome

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. 640 miles ! Do people buy these bikes scare themselves and never ride again ?

Nice tax disc holder btw ;)

12. 640 miles ! Do people buy these bikes scare themselves and never ride again ?

Nice tax disc holder btw ;)

13. you can say that again!

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Tax disc for posterity! That reminds me, must tax it!:Angelic:

• Like Like x 1
  15. I tagged you in another thread. There were a couple of people looking for a superpole seat (one like what you have on de bike at de moment). Looks like yours is nearly new so I'm sure there will be some takers!

16. Message received:upyeah:

17. Congrats on the bike. Wouldn't change the seat for a std one. You'll hate it! Sounds like you need the neoprene seat instead. Grippy and an inch lower! :upyeah:

18. I'd settle for no seat if I can get my feet down:) super pole is quite wide aswell as deeper which really puts space between feet and floor! I hate not feeling in control of the bike I might have to swap it for a Monster!:D Flat footed on a 1200!:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  19. Congrats on the new bike. Well wear :upyeah:

20. Congrats on the new bike mate, my only advice is when your coming to a stop just shift ya arse on the seat a little so one cheek is just of the seat it will add a some length to your leh and you should be able to get your foot down safely.
    I had to do that with my KTM 690 enduro R, if I tried to stay seated I could only just about tippy toe to the floor.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information