1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silverstone 31st Anyone Riding Up?

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by bradders, Jul 25, 2014.

1. As I have now been convinced to have a crack on the multi in with the big boys, I'm riding up rather than van it as its only 2hrs and I have been promised the dry

Anyone else coming up on the morning from the south coast or A34 corridor?

2. Going up the night before and staying in a local B&B. registration at 07:00 is a tad too early for me to drive up on the day. Not too sure how long it will take to register, scrutineer and noise check 150 bikes so I aim to get there on time. See you there. Andy

3. I'll leave at 0530 and get there when I get there

115 miles so just over an hour then ;)

4. Someone said that there would be bacon rolls and coffee so you should be just about ready for that. Mate, have a safe journey and arrive in one piece. Andy

5. HoPe to put a few more names to faces this time. When its wet, you dont really feel like wandering around the garages. Come say hello, I'll probably be very notocable in my group :D

6. Been invited to doss down in the Moto Rapido garage if Wilf remembers but I always enjoy a wander up and down the pit lane for a chat and as you say, it's nice to put faces to alter egos. Andy

7. i shall be driving up..................oh hang on its only 3 miles.....

8. BBQ at yours...:upyeah:

9. let me just check the invitation list......

nope...

10. Well I'll be in snells, garage 3-4a or something..

11. This was for tye trackday not the MGP

Bit actually I'll be riding up all 3 days for that too

12. Apologies. Sorted now :upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information