1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Silverstone Gp Is Here

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by zx6ghost, Aug 29, 2014.

1. Friday Morning warm up is a Go,

2. Thats a relief, I had visions that none of the riders could be arsed, or is that just Cal Muchslow?

3. No he is out on track

gt1.png

4. cal just rode around not bothering ..next season for him his last shot Redding deserves a factory bike
    marquez deserves a disqualification his pass was dangerous
    Dovi good effort on the dog duc is it getting there?

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Nothing wrong with that pass. Even Lorenzo shock hands after the finish and he would have been the first to protest.

Agree that Scott deserves more.

6. It's not fucking Tiddly-Winks you know ! ;)

7. Nowt wrong with that pass!

8. Looked dodgy on the big screen, not seen it from other angles, think Jorge has realised he wont get anywhere moaning and bitching like he used to

9. if he nearly made me crash i punch his ffin lights out back in the pits

10. Seen it on TV now. The pass was that of a hungry & v. talented 21 yr old ... Nowt wrong with it rules-wise IMHO

11. To deal with Marquez Lorenzo would simply be better closing the door on him to the point of contact and crash.

Lorenzo hasn't got anything to lose this year but Marquez has, perhaps if people close his front wheel off instead of sitting the bike up he'll stop trying it on as it'll ruin his championship.

Facts are that IF Lorenzo pulled back across his front wheel it'd still be Marquez fault for the crash as Lorenzo would be in front, I reckon he should start doing it to get in his head for next year :)

12. didnt lorenzo instigate it a lap earlier?

13. Marquez puts his front wheel onto Lorenzo arm as he is making the apex forcing him to stand up there was no room he forced through reckless dangerous, bike racing not banger racing

14. as this image shows

hard.jpg

15. bollocks... watch it again

16. Loz went round the outside and carved up mm making contact which is what that pic shows... mm didnt ride into him. then half a second later at the left mm took a tighter line and sat loz up. no contact. fair fuckin play!

17. that picture clearly shows contact who ever is in the lead has the right to take the racing line no mirrors on these bikes its for the person behind to overtake safetly that wasnt safe i watched it over and over he stuffed it up the inside if you think that was safe then thats your opinion i have mine and i have raced .ive seen fisty cuffs in the paddock for less ..Marquez did it a lot in Moto 2 gets away with it as he is Spanish on a spanish sponsored bike .when Semocelli did similar he got lots of stick i like to see hard racing lots of overtaking but not to comprimise a riders health

18. Too much' fumes Lorenzo after Marquez barges to victory

Do Not Sell My Personal Information