1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Single Side Swingarm Eccentric Repair

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by MADASL, Sep 22, 2014.

1. We've been doing these repairs for some time now to recover the adjuster.

Significant damage is repaired by replacing the whole end plate and bearing turret (see picture). Lighter damage is repaired by filling with weld and machining back to original dimensions.

916/748 size eccentric-
    Repair only - 75 pounds
    Repair and new bearings/seals - 200 pounds

Eccentric repairs for other models by discussion - basically the holding tools are for 748/916 size only and we would need to manufacture others for the different sizes.

Cost includes return post to a UK address.

Repaired eccentric.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Thank you, hopefully it's not that bad. Or in your experience will it need at least a repair?
    Does 916 include 996 or is this different?

3. Cream_Revenge - 996 is good to be repaired by us. PM me with a picture and I'll confirm the options.

Regards,

4. Hi
    Thanks, the bike shop where I bought it have said they will cover the cost at my local Ducati dealer. Hopefully it has not done the hub or they will cover that to.
    Thanks for your time though.
    I have sent the pics but as the rear wheel is on you cant see much.

IMAG1003.jpg

IMAG1004.jpg

IMAG1006.jpg

IMAG1008.jpg

IMAG1009.jpg

IMAG1010.jpg

5. I have no doupt we can recover your eccentric - Will need you to organise sending the eccentric assembly.

PM me with your details etc. If you are close I am happy to collect and remove the eccentric for repair.

I assume you will not need bearings replacing or would you like to save that judgement until the unit is removed?

6. Hi. The garage has agreed to sort it under Warranty. If it needs repairing and they won't cover it I will let you know.
    Thanks.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information