1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Stebel Nautilus Horn

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Mark Raynor, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Just finished installing my stebel nautilus horn and have to say I think I have managed to hide it away quite well.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. That is certainly one of the neater installs I've seen. It is a shame they are so bulky, but sound so good. That is not the relay out in the breeze and the weather though is it?
    Jon.

4. Very neat - how loud is it? I want to change the rather feeble horn on my S2R for something a little more
    "attention grabbing" - I've never understood why bike horns always seem to be wimpish!

5. It is, the relay is a work in progress, if it doesn't survive out there I will seek alternative location. I'm limited as to where I mount it as am using the the original horn wires to switch the coil and these are quite short, don't really want to adjust these as I want it easy to return to standard should I sell at a later date.

6. Very loud, great fun in tunnels.
    As is caning it [emoji3]

7. I've got one of these. It really works well and says 'I'm here!!' When blasted. Mine is stuck in the near side down where the tax disc would be.

8. Mine too.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information