1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Streetfighter 848 Customisation

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Cupid Stunt, Mar 29, 2015.

1. Anyone got any ideas on customising my 848 Streetfighter
    So far it has arrow cans, 14 tooth front sprocket, handle bars have been powder coated black, the bar clamp is Rizoma anodised red. I have ordered ASV F3 levers in anodised red.
    Already fited with DP rearsets and tail tidy.
    I am thinking of viny wrap tank and rear panels or replacing all the standard plastics with gloss carbon.
    Currently the bike is matte black. I would like to keep the base colour black.

Any suggestions ?

#1 Cupid Stunt, Mar 29, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2015
  2. Check out Char's gallery if yiu wat to see how its done properly

3. Don't put any red on it :eek: what ta thinkin man !

just get MR to do a full re map and stick termis on it ;)

4. Just looked, it hasn't had much more done than I already have on mine, only extras she has is carbon key guard and the reservoirs done.

5. Pics on here are ancient - I have a list somewhere

6. It will be going to MR for remap but he is a little busy at the mo doing BSB bikes.

7. I have edited my first post, forgot I have DP rearsets fitted and tail tidy.
    I will be getting carbon key guard and carbon hugger.

8. Carbon tail piece looks good

• Like Like x 1
  9. At the 2013 Excel show I think it was I saw a carbon fairing for the 1199 it had been sprayed with translucent colours only showed when caught in the light, it was very effective.

10. 104 mm bore conversion with blueprinting to match- like gimlet.

11. Ha ha errrrr no I don't need that, I have the 1199s to play around with when I want mental.

12. Carbon wheels and a super charger.

13. Carbon wheels are you nuts ;)

14. They're black. :D

15. Mine had every bit of black plastic as gloss carbon, makes a hell of a difference i think. Thats should be the first mod.

That and bar end mirrors.

16. Thanks mate, yeah I would like to ditch the mirrors and will probably only fit a bar end to one side.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Ta Pavey I will have a look.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information