1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tail Tidy Options

Discussion in 'Sport Classic' started by tricolore, Oct 31, 2014.

1. The most popular appears to be the one which uses the original indicators and light, I've also seen the Fleda both available from the States.....

Is anyone aware of anything else that's available ?

2. I take it you mean the Palatov one, that and the fleda are pretty much the only options unless you can fabricate something yourself.
    You can get a few bits from Germany to match the imola seat though I found them a bit pricey for basic fibreglass parts.
    A couple of suppliers stock them, I'm not sure what they'd look like with the standard seat though they do echo the original 70's styling I suppose.
    Kennzeichen/Rücklichthalter und Spritzschutz Sportclassic - SONSTIGES - SPORTCLASSIC - MTS - ST - DIAVEL - SC
    Kämna Tuning-Teile kaufen und Tuning Tips DUCATI und APRILIA-Tuning
    [​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. This seems to be the most popular, not sure who makes it but a few sellers on ebay for about £100

[​IMG]

4. Thats the Palatov one, same as I have.

Palatov Motorsport - Ducati Sport Classic Bracket

I bought mine directly from there but that was a while ago and the post office and couriers are since getting very zealous about collecting duties and heaping charges on top so it may be cheaper to get it here even if it does seem a bit more expensive.
    It still will need a bit of fettling but thats quite simple, just a case of spacing out the rear light bolts with washers.

5. :upyeah:Have a go yourself, bit of alloy plate and intergrated indicators and brake/back lights and jobs a good un!
    [​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. :(My Mrs has the knitting pattern for that....small version tho!

8. I too have the dpcars one which is the one palatov are selling although mine came direct from DPcars but that was in 2008. They are very easy to fit and work well

9. Love my FLEDA

[​IMG]

10. A few posts have been removed as they were utterly pointless.

11. I have the palatov tail tidy and must say its well maid and thought out.what do you think of the keihan system andy?

12. Love it, sounds fantastic and looks the part...more traditional which appeals to me. The ground clearance is a problem tho but I guess with a bit of tweeking I could raise it a little?

13. love the sound from mine, though even knee down iv no trouble with clearance . solid quality and suits the bike.vroom vroom.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information