1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Tank Bag

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by freshage, Jul 29, 2014.

1. I have a 15 day trip starting 29th August going around central Europe. Including a 5 day trip over the alps.

I am looking for a small tank bag, that will hold wallet, passport, bottle of water, phone and camera. Oh and a map (no need for map to be on display).

It can't be too high as I have a satnav and don't want it obscured.

So, any suggestions?

#1 freshage, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  2. Yep, one of these;
    [​IMG]
    Great bit of kit but you may struggle to find something that doesn't obscure your nav. I have mine mounted using a NaviHalter.

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 freshage, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  4. I have one. It's ace. I've rigged mine with a USB lead to charge my phone and power pack whilst riding. It's a sturdy unit, comes off in less than a second and has enough room for phone, battery pack, disk lock, change, passport and wallet.
    I run 36 front, 42 rear solo with luggage.

5. I bought one of these from motocard, along with the BF11 tank ring, all in at approx £64 delivered, that's £40 cheaper than I could get one in the UK, the only drawback is approx a week to come.

GIVI 3D603 TANKLOCK BAG

6. That's who I bought mine from.

7. kreiga all day long i use a 5 litre on the tank but will put my 20 on for my spain france trip

8. A 15 WEEK trip?

9. Ooops, typo, 15 days.

I wish it was for 15 weeks!

Thanks all for the input, I too have a Kriega backpack, second R20 I've owned and I swear by it, maybe it's worth checking out their tank bags as well?

10. get tank adapter and away you go

Do Not Sell My Personal Information