1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Pingping Is Home Rideout

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by pingping010101, May 7, 2014.

1. As of today, I'm officially on my way home. I will be back in the UK at a date in the early 20's of May.

I am desperate to ride my bike!!

Seeing as it is going to be my first opportunity for a ride out since September last year I was hoping some of you may wish to go for a little trundle. I don't know where, and I don't mind when as I haven't got a job when I get back.

I live in the south, near Salisbury-ish so can go anywhere within reason from there. Maybe the Ace Cafe or a trip to Poole, a ride around the new forest or a trip through Devizes and all them rolling hills.

Essentially, I want to ride my bike and I would love to share a ride out with you lovely people. You've kept me sane through 8 months of boredom, hell, boredom again and then back to hell.

Edit: I won't be going any where fast. I'll try and get a couple of pre-rideout trips in to get accustomed to speed again, but the fastest I have been on the ground for 8 months is walking speed.

• Like Like x 1
  2. With those leathers on? On that R1? With my reputation...:pompus:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Whatever were they thinking?

4. The leathers won't be there by then ;) You'll only have to face half the shame if you were to come along!

5. So long as it has a seat. Will let you know , but if anyone asks we've never met ;p

• Like Like x 1
  6. may be up for a ride at the weekend, wife is away, but tbh I struggle with pootling along so could be coffee and fuel breaks meet..

• Like Like x 1
  7. A better approach would have been to post " spec me a PP welcome home ride out" , we to like be asked to 'spec' things.....

Anyway, you sure you'll be home in May? , you seem to be taking an interestingly long time to get home.......

image.jpg

8. Tomorrow i will fly to a place where I have to stay and wait for a flight which only goes one day a week to another country where I will wait another few days for a flight that goes only once a week to another country, then to the US where I will spend a few days before flying home.

9. Yeah, I've flown with them too...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. If it's not Yorkshire it's not worth bloody going to! ;)

11. Spoken like a true northerner! Isn't Yorkshire up by Birmingham some where? You wouldn't catch me going up there any way. It's too cold up the North Pole!

12. Birmingham is in France isn't it? ;)

13. Yorkshire aint north, next to the m25 innit?

14. If you end up in Poole or the Ace, I'd be happy to meet up, say hi, buy you a coffee etc :)

15. Likewise, if I've got time :upyeah:

16. It's above the M25, I.e. In the north.

17. Poole sounds like a good choice then. How about the first Poole bike night In June?

• Like Like x 1
  18. 3rd June?

19. If I'm about I will come along and laugh and point at you.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information