1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Popham Mega Meet 19th August 2012 FREE Passes for Ducatis

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Dementor, Jun 11, 2012.

1. The Popham Mega Meet is back on the agenda this year as no clash with DD or trackdays ....yippee!
    Dick the airfield manager has kindly agreed to FREE exhibitor passes for all Ducatis, all you have to do is send a SAE to him with a note quoting Ducati free passes.....remember no pass and you'll have to pay!!
    Details on the attached flyer.....don't park in the carpark ride down to the entrance and find the ducati parking area at the top of the hill :)
    see you there
    [​IMG]

2. The poster says free passes for "bikes over 30 years old".... but you say "FREE exhibitor passes for all Ducatis".
    Can you clarify?? I'll go if it's free!!

3. You'll get in free if you apply, never mind the age of your bike - Dick likes the Ducati lot cos they are speshul :tongue: (DSC Popham Meet 2nd Sunday of the month).

I'm going :cool:

4. Request sent via email..... Hope to see you guys there :upyeah:

5. Yes, we'll be parked up together, usually near a Ducati-identifiable marquee (won't be coming if it is hissing down, though!!)

6. Hope to be there on crutches

7. If you are a good and well-behaved boy, Dick might give you a ride round in his side car - you'll enjoy that! :biggrin:

Anyhoos, you'll be off the crutches by then, you'll be soooooo bored. As in "No crutches on me Crutchlow" :wink:

8. Depends if knee is repaired, other leg will be out of plaster tho :)

9. Hi Bikerbabe, as it says on my original post "All Ducatis" please send Dick a Stamped self addressed envelop with you request ;)

10. Received a reply from Dick.... SAE already sent out to him :biggrin:
    I'll be there ..... floods permitting!! (We still have one or two impassable roads here 9 days post armageddon-floods)!

11. anyone else going?

might meet up with others at Hilltop in Salisbury or GLoomies for brekkie first?

12. Sorry guys - not going to this meet this time.....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information