1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Twist Of The Wrist

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by pingping010101, Apr 23, 2014.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  1. Going to the California super-bike school on Monday at silverstone! Weather looking bleak lol

2. Probably best tome to do it when its wet, as you slow down anyway and start learning smoooooth

3. smooth is the way to go. No hands just ride from the pegs and your saddle. I like wet roads loosen the grip on bars and move your weight. Smooth man smooth.

4. Have the film version if anyones interested - could dropbox it but won't post link up in case it puts Rob in a position.

5. Read all three and they really opened my eyes to how you ride the way you do and why you do it, and really helped going faster when racing as well!

6. This stuff took me from a backmarker to a winner, a2'10 pace at Cadwell to a 1'50 with same 50hp bike

Cant praise it enough

7. If you need a tester, you know, just to see if it works, i'll have a go ;)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Heh - scroll down to that animated avatar a little way down the page....funny. Used to do that in school...

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Read the books, done the training at Silverstone a couple of years back.
    Best £400 you can spend on your bike IMO, forget fancy pipes and carbon bits, this really makes you a better rider and get far more out of your machine than adding a few ponies or dropping a gram or two of weight.

10. Yes - not done a trackday or superbike school yet....hinted to the wife that would be a nice thing to do....but ive gotta say for me, at the moment dyno work ranks pretty high up there....

11. Just reading at the moment - very interesting....I think I rank in there at the moment....I don't have the skill to say when the bike isn't right, how to interpret that into a sane answer...or what to change for that matter...!

12. I'd happily run wingman to Matts testing and replicate testing on a Mac format, if that helps.....

;)

13. Ive seen the twist of the wrist two, great video and definately worth watching.

14. I'd be interested in seeing the video of totw 2 as I havent seen that.

Anyone got an online version of motovudu....

15. I'm sure they're on YouTube?

16. I have a series of 'clips' from the motors tv prog Andy Ibbot did but not the actual movie..I'll have a search

17. Here it is in full.

Commentary by Juiian Ryder by the sound of it.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Yep downloaded it and started watching last night. God its cheesy. God I'd forgotten just how arrogant Code is. And also how they over complicate quite a lot of it because of the language thats chosen

Do Not Sell My Personal Information