1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V Twin

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by RickyX, Oct 30, 2014.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  1. When I was brought up in Yorkshire in the 1970's, the local populace had a good grasp and understanding of the usage of irony.

Has this skill withered and died along with the heavy industries?

2. I actually think you loved it and then came to your senses and changed your mind :p I am in York, we only have Beer and Boobies here - I know nothing of this Heavy Industry of which you speak...

It is hard to express irony with the written word, when the written word is devoid of all emotion - blame your execution of the said irony going wrong ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Oh Christ! That one's got a car under a sheet too.... here we go again.

Dinner dinner dinner dinner....

MICK..

• Like Like x 1
  4. But looking at the state of the bike, no one could give a shit what's under the sheet - somewhat different scenario :Happy:

5. i like the way he's blanked the reg plate so no one would clone it.... I'd be happy if someone did if i owned it....

6. C'mon guys, be fair. the bloke's 77, he probably has cataracts !

7. I bought one of those "Irony" machines last week.

When I got it home and plugged it in, it does everything except be ironic

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Here is a proper HRC cx500 the engine was turned 90 degrees and bored to 750...its the only cx i can look at without wanting to spew. motegi2_ns750.jpg

Do Not Sell My Personal Information