1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warrior Spider Bike Lift From Demon Tweeks.

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by nuttsmutts, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Hello all,
    Demon Tweeks have this stand on offer at the moment, it is similar to (a copy of?) the Bursig lift, but not as good quality. However it fits the bill for what I need and is much cheaper. They do not list adaptors specific to the Multistrada, only for: PIN C - Ducati 848/1098/1198/999.
    Has anyone got one of these stands, and are using it for the Multistrada? All those models are quite modern, I have seen a previous post saying it does not fit the 916 with that adaptor, but maybe it will fit the Multistrada.
    Thanks for your time.
    Jon.

• Like Like x 1
  2. The Envy was the original, now named the 1jac, made in Leeds UK by the original designer. The Bursig, Warrior & Spider are Chinese copies and all the same as each other but re branded for different companies - they were made after the Envy company was disbanded through a fall out when I think some one from the old company took the design to China.
    The Warrior stand had an issue with dodgy castors and was taken off the market last year - it is now back so it appears the issue has been resolved: otherwise Demon Tweeks would not re stock I guess.

Sorry I don't know regarding fitting kits.

3. Could have put a link :) gotta search now :p

4. There's a link from the home page - £150 with adaptor.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Thanks Exige, did find it, good price, not sure I am brave enough to own one of those, do fancy one, just not keen all that weight sitting on a bolt etc waiting to drop off

6. Spend a bit more on am Abba Sky Lift and make cleaning and bike building a breeze, my second one is coming Friday for the workshop :)

FX2F2587s.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. I move in round ones when I do circles, how about you :)

8. I thought Bursig were a German company and the product of decent pedigree ?

9. I've had a warrior one now for about 8 months. There was a problem with the castors but demon tweeks told me about it and supplied replacement parts quickly and free . I can't fault it. It does every thing that I want and cheaply.

10. I found a message on Google in a forum from the inventor regarding the product going to China after the fall out and then being imported back to Germany and branded by Bursig amongst others.

11. I know this is an old post but do you know if the 'C' pin kit fits the 749 frame?
    cheers

12. Bought a 1jac in the end. Great bit of kit.
    Jon.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I've bought a warrier from e-bay but Demon Tweeks don't do an adaptor plate for 749, so might need to getone made from a local engineering firm.

14. Thread moved

15. I had a look at the website for one of these and the instructional vid says you need to attach the strap thingy to bobbins to get the nose of the bike up. How would that work on a grey swing arm 749 with no option of bobbins?

16. Like this?
    IMG_2885.JPG IMG_2886.JPG

• Like Like x 3
  17. I know - I was teasing :innocent:
    I got a big chunky turned shaft with the kit - fits in the hollow axle a treat and far more secure than a bobbin fitment too:

IMG_2888.JPG IMG_2891.JPG

Do Not Sell My Personal Information