1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Whiteways Tomorrow 1030

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by bradders, Apr 5, 2015.

1. as they get buried in the boxhill thread...meeting john and maybe couple others then head back to loomies if anyone wants to ride over. Not sure which way I will go yet, depends if anyone else comes along

2. I'll look out for you if I am out and about at that time.

I'm on the 750 so you will easily leave me behind if you don't want company (I'll quite understand :D )

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Hope to see you there

Might be worth someone starting a specific 'Bury' or 'Loomies' thread.

• Like Like x 1
    • Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  4. You out on the 851 tomorrow Chris?

5. No John my back is ruined but might risk a run out on Elefant as like Paul, am champing at the bit for a decent run out

6. Hope to see you tomorrow at Bury Chris.

7. Please sir can I come too ?

8. Green Laning this morning but may be able to get out this afternoon, might see you around.

9. I'm heading to loomies first for 0900

10. You're late Bradders!

11. Are you meeting us at Bury, Loz?

12. on way to Bury - nothing like changing plans at the last minute

13. I was there before 0900 ;)

14. Nice To meet up and say hello to some new peolpe too. Hows that rear shock now John ;) didnt say how nice you 848 looks in the tri colours :upyeah:

great to get out on the bike in the sun :cool:

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Good to meet and ride with you Paul, and Ron and Pete. Shock is not right, still feels far too stiff for me. Put a cable tie round the shaft and was surprised to see that I'm using the full travel. I've backed off the compression by 1 click today as I wanted to see how that feels. I will try another click next ride!

16. Great to meet everyone today. Good chats and good rides - except for the one from Loomies to Bury first thing. Sodding 750 was cutting out at around 6k rpm, which kind of put a dampener on things.

Once at Bury Hill I managed to tweaked the pickup connector back into a working state and she started running like a scared cat again :)

All in all, a fantastic day in the company of our fantastic forumites :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Next time, next time. Was a bit tied up today!

18. Lucky you!

19. Good to meet you John, Chris & Vince:)

Think Dementor (Roy) will now be known as Ron:D

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Win that preload off and add another 10mm John, see how that feels before you start going drastic on comp etc

Do Not Sell My Personal Information