1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

( Why ) I Hate Panigale

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by TTonup, Oct 21, 2014.

1. they make everything else look so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, yesterday :(

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. I like vespas :Cigar:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. No they don't, they're like an old R1 ;)

• Like Like x 1
  4. The F3 800 Ago is prettier by miles. The pani is lovely from front and back but the side profile is dodgy. Its not a classic design and needs a tweak. The 899 makes the design work better with the DSSA.

5. i think your thread title should have been "(why) I hate 916's" given your reasoning.

6. Everyone knows the 916 is the best bike ever made bar none and no returns. :p

The Pani just needs its side panels tweaked and it will be a beaut.

7. I really only like the 749 but that bloody Pani even makes that look old !!!
    ps, imho don't need no tweaking !!!

8. Only the 749? what about the 999?

If an alien visited the planet they would think the chronological order was:

So there :p your talking nonsense...

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. something wrong with the 916, it's the way the fairing comes up over the headlights.
    749 in yellow v.nice.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. 916 looks like the fairing is falling off .. and only has half a swing arm :eek:
    mv , yes obv copy of Pani but not q got there :Facepalm:
    749 ( / 999 ) in red n black for me please :upyeah:
    vespa ??? wtf.. Lambretta every time ;)

11. Yep. Cant beat a nice 1970/71 Lambretta GP200. Styled by Bertone. Ive had quite a few. The later 'indian' made ones are a pile of shite and should be avoided at all costs. Alternatively a TV/GT200 would be my next choice with the SX200 coming in 3rd. You can dump all the Li's in the bin except the pacemaker.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Your opinion it flawed somewhat, in fact it couldn't be more flawed: as you own an Audi TT :Bag:

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Oh or a Series II TV175

14. My first machine I had was a 1965 Lambretta GT200 that I bought from George Clarke somewhere up near Stockwell I think.I loved it to bits but it was never the same when I converted it to 225cc.I blew the engine up one day racing round the back of Croydon Aerodrome.Suprised I managed to survive bearing in mind my hooligan riding.:p

• Like Like x 1
  15. Have to disagree with you here, only this morning I was admiring this side profile of the Panigale after it was detailed recently . The F3 is certainly a stunner, although I'm a bit put off by the cheaper details of the Agustas compared to the new Ducatis (this thread needs pictures :) )

detailing.JPG

J.JPG

eeee.JPG

photo 1.JPG

photo 4.JPG

photo 2.JPG

photo 3.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  16. 225 would have meant thin walls on the barrel. The only safe way is to open up the casings and put an oversized liner in and bore it to 225. I had a 250. Lol it was wafer thin. Piston from a Bultaco. Needless to say it nipped up a fair bit and got binned. AF Rayspeed came up with a nice aluminium reverse barrel with a reed valve, nicasil lined. They were awesome and reliable for a lambretta. Although I bored it, lined it and shoved a yamaha RD piston i think in. Thanks to Stan Stevens. Combined with yam rods and big ends the fucker went like stink. One day I will drag my old Vespa Rally 200 out from under the covers and put it back on the road.

• Like Like x 1
  17. how little you know :rolleyes:

18. Not your fault you're wrong.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  19. Incredibly beautiful certainly. I'm yet to see an angle where it doesn't look amazing, and I'm sure we will have one at some point, but there's something more complete about the Panigale for me?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information