1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1098 Termi To 1198

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Gary gibb, Feb 6, 2017.

1. hi before i buy will the 1098 termi cans fit my 1198 the hole unit

2. hes sending the cans and the mid section off his 1098 .will this be a direct fit to my 1198 . then i wont need link pipes am i right

3. I believe with the standard exhaust system it is only the 1198 headers which are different, exhaust stud spacing is wider. Andy

4. ok so that wont work so i need link pipes for the termi 1098 can to fit my 1198

5. You can down load a parts catalogue from the Ducati.com web site that shows you the system in full. Service and maintenance motorcycle | Ducati
    The end cans and link pipe look the same for both bikes, it is only the first section where the headers attach to the exhaust port that are different. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I presume they're the slash cuts you posted a photo of yesterday, your standard cans have fixed pipes that connect to the central connector pipe (the curly one) those slash cuts require a short "link" pipe to connect them to the standard central connector (see photo) are these what he's referring to as the "mid section". I don't know if they're all the same but I imagine they are as long as they're not part of the larger 70mm race system.

link pipes.jpg

7. Yes slash cuts ive bought these today same as the picture you just put up .got them for £50

Do Not Sell My Personal Information