1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1098 1098r And Bayliss Owners Advice Needed

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by ducatidude1098r, Oct 22, 2015.

1. Is it brand new Braz? :Wideyed:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ha ha - I wish
    No, it just had a long journey to get to me - in for service and new boots now and then good to go

3. Well the rules state that you must post pictures of it out of it's crate.

4. For sale very soon, I have a 1 owner 1098R 70mm system plus some tasty trinkets, plus it will come with the original and unused Ti Akra cans and ECU. 9k miles, FSH Belts done last year, UK bike needs nothing but a new arse on the seat

5. Mine!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Mine for less!

7. So good, I'm temped to put a 2nd one in the garage myslef. (for less than @Exige)

8. Wow, you got a good deal there :D

9. What's it being replaced with?

I was looking at an 1199R in the dealers yesterday. It was nice, but didn't make me want to sell the 1098R.

10. I've a Streetfighter too, have I mentioned it? :D

11. Yes, and how many times have you changed the end cans, about 20 now? :Facepalm:

:Writing: I have a streetfighter too you know

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  12. Its not actually mine, Im just dealing with and getting it ready for sale. Its not been on the road for 3 years so just going through it. Its lovely to work on compared to the 1199, a nice back to basics feel.

That said we would look at maybe taking an 899 in PX or would consider 4 wheels if it helps the deal along

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Leather seats??

14. Yer she is :) uncrated n lovely
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 6
  15. I think it was Andy who first mentioned this, the theme for the Goodwood Breakfast Club 0n 2nd October is Italian Sunday. Would be good to see how many R's we could get together at the same time - weather dependent of course.

Goodwood Breakfast Clubs | Goodwood Motor Circuit

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. It was my intention but with what's been going on in my life recently I forgot all about it and will now be on a 3 day motorcycling tour of mid Wales over that weekend with 90 odd other riders. Andy

17. Are you odd too?

18. Hope so, wouldn't want to be too even :D. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. ah well, that's one down all ready..

20. Sorry :(. Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information