1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1098 1098r And Bayliss Owners Advice Needed

Discussion in '848 / 1098 / 1198' started by ducatidude1098r, Oct 22, 2015.

1. You have that message too Stu? :upyeah:

2. Picture whore ! :)

3. Message? It's a counter :Cigar:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  4. When I initially had some starting issues with the bike, my dealer couldn't get into this ECU with the standard Ducati diagnostic software btw.

5. Cool :cool:

6. Oooooh Piccies :)

IMG_3941.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  7. :Wideyed:

IMG_5754.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. I put Gilles X-Treme Ergo II levers on mine using standard cylinders. I went for the ergo levers and avoided the short levers as I imagine they'll be a pain in the a**e tbh, even though I only ever use one or two fingers to brake. I have the same levers on my Streetfighter and have never noticed them to be heavy.

levers.jpg

D2218-BLE201-B.jpeg

#368 Robarano, Apr 13, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I love that akra system. Willing to bet it sounds 10 times better than termis!

10. I've got a 1098R

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. FullSizeRender.jpg

Me

#372 Esbee, May 7, 2017
    Last edited: May 7, 2017
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. I'm starting to think these R models are a bit boring.
    I was thinking I'm joining a club in which only the elite can join , and I'll be fed peeled grapes fed by virgins at free invite only trackdays but no, im in a common as garden club which has more member than Tesco club card holders ??
    Then I sit and try and plan what to buy for the common as muck bike and because it's all sorted I'm limited to some rim tape or maybe a coloured screen and anodised bolt set.

I should have stuck with a rare GSXR750 methinks.

13. We've all got one of them too :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Nah, it's just a place where those who've joined the club can congregate. :D Take a look at the pic below, you'd hardly call them common, they just happen to be in the same place. :)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. :Nailbiting:
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. they have an excellent 'For Sale' section on here.

17. I do have a thing for a ginge ! :Bag:

• Like Like x 1
  18. That's some good going. Makes me tempted to ride mine a lot more and abandon any sort of resale value!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information