1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale 1199/1299 Carbon And Crash Protection Bits

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by MattM, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Hi all, I have the following for sale:

Prices below include postage. Payment by bank transfer or Paypal gift. All carbon bits are plain weave with matte finish.

1) Fullsix 100% carbon rear hugger.
    This is a great quality carbon part that won't blister/burn like cheaper versions. Great condition. Conquest carbon sell these for £135 (including forum discount).
    SOLD

2) Lieb Speed carbon fibre subframe covers. Lieb Speed make some of the best carbon bits in the business. These reatil on their site for about £175 - once you've converted Euro's to Sterling. They have a few marks, most notably where my shock spring rubbed before I secured them on properly! There were also a few marks from where I lifted the subframe and the covers caught my engine covers. Overall though they look great. Comes with custom made R&G 'tank grip' that I stuck on to help retain grip. These would peel off relatively easily if you don't want the grips.

These covers help with the well-documented Panigale heat issues and will need to be bonded on.

£100

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3) Carbon fibre engine covers. Great condition.

£75

[​IMG]

4) GB Racing engine/alternator protector. Excellent bit of kit. Offers great protection in the event of a crash/drop. Only been fitted a few weeks. Paid £75. Comes with longer bolts to fit.

£50

[​IMG]

6) R&G rear wheel crash bobbins/paddock stand bobbins. Few little marks, but in great condition. Offers both crash protection and also allows use of a double-sided swingarm paddock stand.

£20

[​IMG]

#1 MattM, Feb 17, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2016
  2. ok Matt, what you upto?

3. I've put the 1199 back to standard as it's going up for sale. I'm probably trading it for a 899 to help free up a little bit of cash to put into my new venture. Funding it from general income has been severely frowned upon. I get the impression my wife doesn't believe in it quite the same way I do :tearsofjoy: It's no bother, once I'm rolling in it I'll be chopping the 899 in for a Superleggera :upyeah:

4. thats a shame,will it really free up much?, i always look at what im loosing, rather than what im gaining!
    Hasnt she got some shoes and jewelry to ebay? :)

5. Well, put back to standard means I have quite a few extra's to sell including Termi's etc. It will free up enough to show a little willing. It's all about the politics...

6. sorry, but the termis will be needed for the 899 :)

7. I'm hoping to get one with them already fitted :upyeah: To be honest I might just put the whole lot towards a 1299s and be done with it.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Rear hugger sold.

9. Any interest in the other bits before they head off to ebay?

10. Now on ebay.

11. Did all this stuff sell @MattM

12. Yes buddy, sorry. I do have some bits left from my other for sale thread though if you're interested including a 1199/1299 Nitron shock. Cheers

13. Ahh it's crash protection I'm after buddy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information