1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200r Luggge Fitted

Discussion in 'Monster' started by Oly, Apr 7, 2017.

1. here is the hepco and Becker luggage fitted to
    My 1200r
    A bit wide but should do the job for a 5 day trip around France in a couple of weeks, what do you think?

IMG_1055.JPG

IMG_1056.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  2. Definitely do the job, might have to be careful when filtering, the panniers look wider than the bars and it's easy to forget,(although it's hard to tell from the photos .)
    Did you consider the small sport rack they make , I'm considering one myself as solution to carry a larger tailpack/ roll bag on my R. Currently using a Kriega us 20
    Have a good safe trip mate.

3. thanks, i will be leaving the panniers at the hotel once we get there. plus the rack will be off as soon as i get back. its probably wide because they give you extra spacers to keep the bags off the termis

4. Enjoy your trip, don't forget to write a report on how you get on with bike in a touring role,I'm interested off to the Pico's on mine in September. Only part I'm not looking forward to is the 380 mile motorway trip to plymouth for the ferry.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. I've just ordered the same luggage.

6. Luggage fitted last night. A bit of a squeeze around the indicators, because I have a tail tidy fitted. Had to use a few extra nuts and washers but all good. Went to Asda for a test run. Got some shopping and they seem quite stable at 90 mph. WP_20170811_001.jpg WP_20170811_002.jpg WP_20170811_003.jpg WP_20170811_004.jpg WP_20170811_005.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. Is that the "C bow" fitting?

8. Yes.

9. Looks like it'll do the job, is a pain to fit ? And how long to get it all off once back from trip ?

10. Easy enough to fit. Once its assembled it is just 6 bolts to remove it.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information