1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1995 916 Sp

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by DUKE 95, Feb 7, 2017.

1. Hi All - new to this forum malarkey ! I have a 916 SP 1995, I purchased it as a write-off in 2002, raced it for a year with Bemsee, numerous track-days in UK & Spain, and then it has been sitting in a lock-up rotting ever since. So recently have stripped her down and started to bring her back to life, as a nice period track bike. So looking for some parts to do her justice, and to please me when she is sitting in pride of place in the sitting room. Looking for P8 harness or Corse 1 to fit carbon ECU front stay, White Rev Counter etc, and long swinging arm etc.

2. Welcome to the Forum racing dude :upyeah:

3. thanks exige, not one for computer chat, but I thought I'd give it a go - so here I am . Did I forget to mention - I'm after some ohlins fg 43 or some thing similar .

4. Forgot to welcome you.
    Steve

5. hi steve thanks for the info . I'll try him .

6. steve thanks for that. I have got a spear standard swing arm that I could get modified. hoping to get some thing a bit nicer ?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Arm sold, doesn't appear to be many mag items around, i replaced the extended arm with a mag item but it was luck that i found it really

8. hello and welcome dude. Be sure to pop some pics up :upyeah:

9. .:grinning:..ooh this looks like it could soon lead to more interesting threads!
    Hello and welcome by the way.

10. Welcome Dave. Look forward to seeing more on the rebuild :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information