1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 2010 Multistrada S Mods

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Tigerstrada, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Thanks guys for all your info / input ..... I feel that the handle bar mount may be the only option as when I looked up the Navihalter the people running the business have sadly been involved in an accident and there was no indication on how long ago this happened. Just hope their OK !!

2. Is that like Scouts but with an "R" + an automatic Taser deploying device would really good for those ocassions :innocent:

3. Point taken,should have been scroat.
    This is what happens when you can't find your reading glasses
    I like the idea of the Tazer device though,would have saved me having to run towards the sound of the alarm wearing full bike gear
    Seriously though,I'm not sure how long they'd been trying to get my Zumo 660 off but it obviously slowed them down

4. The following mods to mine (2013 ABS):
    • Givi Sporty Screen (did have the Pikes Peak but recon the Puig is better);
    • Radiator guard;
    • Panagale rear led indicators (not as wide as the standard ones);
    • Arrow exhaust;
    • CNC Clutch Master Cylinder (26mm piston)(the standard one seemed to leak air and require regular bleeding).
    Its actually been the only bike that I am (on the whole) completely satisfied with.

#24 PK1, Jan 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2017
  5. I do believe I have a Navihalter from my old 2010 faultistrada. I'll have a check later tonight but if I do, it's yours.

6. 2013 Touring S mods:
    BikeLok front disc lock (Captive on bike)
    R&G front axle and frame sliders.
    Roadhawk camera under "beak".
    MRA or Puig dark tint screens, depending on mood / touring or not.
    USB port by top of fork leg.
    Navihalter.
    Ducati red Garmin Zumo 200 satnav.
    Drift remote control mounted inside left hand handguard.
    Ducati driving lights.
    Ducati Performance comfort seat.
    Flamingo Corse seat cowl.
    Evotech oil cooler, radiator and front cylinder guards.
    Quat D carbon exhausts.
    Healtech exhaust valve eliminator.
    Chinese aluminium sidestand bigfoot.
    DP carbon tank protector.
    DP carbon rear hugger.
    DP Carbon tank panels.
    Evotech tail tidy.
    Rizoma rear mini led indicators to fit with panniers.
    Scotoiler E system.
    Belly pan painted satin black.
    SW Motech alu rack.
    SW Motech Monokey, Monolock and luggage extender plates.
    Crud catcher removed and holes plastic plugged.
    Italian flag reflector.
    SW Motech evo tank ring.
    Flying lead for Oximiser battery maintainer.
    1 Jack lifting system.

I think that is it, so far!!!

Jon.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Photo's please, or it never happened :)

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. It definitely happened Nigel, or I was floating really fast to work and back today!!! SAM_0823.JPG SAM_0824.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. nice
    only a couple of mods left...

10. Yep, driving lights need to become satin black when it is warm enough to spray, and when the bank balance allows, carbon beak and belt covers.

Jon.

11. yep windowed belt covers u got one..

cf beak is too obvious so doesn't count.

what else

12. No, don't want a windowed one, not my kind of thing. Maybe a quickshifter though? That's pretty much it, keep it for a couple more years then switch to a Diavel Carbon in red.

Jon.

It is actually quite frightening writing that list! The only thing that was on it when I bought it second hand 2 years ago were the driving lights!!!

Jon.

#33 nuttsmutts, Jan 10, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 10, 2017
  13. Hi All
    I have a 2010 base model , which has the following mods
    Arrow end can with decat pipe + hi-flo air filter , custom map to suit done on Rexxer machine at Cornespeed.
    Carbon beak + small side panels
    Carbon hugger
    Ducati Performance seats
    Centre stand removed
    Panigale Brembo M50 front brake calipers

Keep meaning to get the suspension set properly by someone who knows what they are doing , but havent got round to it yet , and i have got a clue how to do it myself. Its all a black art to me.

Kev

14. JH_1986 do you still have the navihalter? Picking up my first Multistrada 1200s (2010) on Saturday and the sat mounting is on the handle bars. Not keen on this set up.

15. Will have a look when I get home. I do have it but I took it apart to try rejig it for the KTM. Should just need screwing back together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. [​IMG]

Got it. PM me your address and I will get it sent. If your fussy, it could do with spraying again but it's complete

17. Hi JH, thank you for digging that out.....very kind. I think I sent you a private pm but not sure I sent I in the correct place?
    Could you confirm and I will go back and send my address. Thanks again.

18. Nothing received. Just sent you one.

19. JH thanks for the offer of the Navihalter however I have engineered my way out of the situation using a RAM mount ball bolted on the screen mount just below the screen and above the clock assembly then using a RAM mount double socket clamp the Garmin 595LM sits above the clock assemble. If I remember I'll take a picky or two and post them !!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information