1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 2010 Multistrada S Mods

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Tigerstrada, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Freshwater has it now. Just glad it can go to someone as I'm on a KTM now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. I like Austria but prefer Italy :tonguewink:

3. And I prefer riding rather then breaking [emoji6]

4. Easy tiger .... I'm guessing you've had some bad experiences ...... but there's that possibility on anything with moving parts ....... but secretly you still luv em ..... eh well don't you ?? ...... or why would you still be on this forum ? :babyangel:

5. What can I say, I've a soft spot for twins but have been hurt before.

It's not just the breaking up part that's hard, it's how they treat you during the process.

My Italian twins were snobby and self righteous and it took a third party adjudicator to prove them wrong.

My Austrian twins welcomed me back with open arms.

This forum is also very welcoming of traitors and is far more active than other forums so here I stay [emoji6]

• Like Like x 3
  6. We're much nicerer on here :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Take yesterday as an examplr - I only got nuked by @chizel about 300 times :D

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  8. As will this post, as soon as he sees it [emoji23]

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. He only stopped as his phone battery ran out :Hilarious:

• Like Like x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  10. From my experience anything with tits or tyres is going to be trouble at some point.

You are right this forum has some real friendly folk with an edge which I like along with plenty of banter / tech or other wise keep it coming Austrian, Bavarian, or Italian.:sunglasses:

• Like Like x 2
  11. Photos Please???????

THANKS

12. Hi Jose, here are some pictures of the components you require which are are 1 x handle bar ball mount + 1 x double ball RAM mount.

Yes I know you can put a flat plate below the mount pre drilled and tapped but as you can hardly notice the bottom mount I didn't bother (Slapped wrist) any way here are the pictures as requested.

As you can see its easy to see the satnav and the clock without bending your neck at 90 degrees Ride safe.!!

P1040171.JPG

P1040172.JPG

P1040174.JPG

P1040177.JPG

P1040181.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  13. I utilised the adjustment bar on my 2010. I mounted the phone cradle straight onto it.

14. Exactly JH one has to be inventive .... "necessity is the mother of invention" :sunglasses:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information