1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2012 Fighter Yellow....

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by Bob Green, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Hi All

So I've finally bought a Ducati and not the Panigale I was looking to get but I have added a 2012 848 Streetfighter to my fleet and what a corker of a bike it is!

Has Termis on which attracted me and I've just put some carbon bits on - key surround, exhaust shield and hugger - maybe more to come. Replacing the foot pegs as they are way too slippy but don't need rear sets as I thought I might and I've taken off the pillion pegs so looking for pillion cowl (see wanted thread).

Not really got any decent pics yet but will post some when I do.

Enjoying the bike immensely so far in the 3 weeks I've had it!!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Photos...or it didn't happen.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 8
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. like that alot in yellow

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  5. Very nice

6. perhaps you'd like to up size the engine sir?

• Like Like x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  7. No mate. This is one of my fun bikes. As you will see in 'other bikes' I have the uber fast dept. covered.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Cheers Hostyle

Yes this is the route I have taken, got them on Saturday but didn't get chance to fit over the weekend so will be fitting next Sat.

9. Nice one Bob! You won't regret, at least I didn't.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I have the 2013 but without the Termis :( Best bike I ever bought.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Pegs on a couple of weekends ago and what a difference! As Hostyle says this must be a priority change if you are getting Streetfighter.
    Bike is pretty much sorted now apart from maybe a few more bits of carbon - will get some more pics when I have cleaned the poor thing (ride up to Yorkshire Dales last weekend a little messy!).

12. The pegs are the greatest mod I've ever done on the 848 of 848SF.

Have you found a cowl? I've got a red one in my shed now, still need to have it painted black.

13. Cheers mate found a cowl in yellow, it's on the bike now.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information