1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2013 Hypermotard Sp - Lowering Link???

Discussion in 'Hypermotard' started by HyperSP, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Hi all,

I own a 2013 Motard SP which I absolutely love. It's a hooligan bike and makes me grin constantly. The only problem ...... I'm 5ft7 .... so it's TALL !!

I have been looking around for options to lower the ride height. I already have the lower seat, but what you seam to gain in ride height, you lose through having to spread your legs wide due to seat being wider - hence any gain is lost again.

I have stumbled across this 'lowering link' from T-rex in USA. The website doesn't really explain what it does. Can anyone shed any light for me?

TRex Racing 2013 2015 Ducati Hypermotard Lower

thanks muchly !!

Shaun

2. i'm 5'8" with a 28" inside leg. i started off with the daytona boots with the hidden high heel, but once i got used to the bike i went back to my regular boots. you just have to get used to the supermoto shuffle at the lights

3. Yes I've ridden it once on a test ride and then maybe 2 or 3 times in addition. I found the shuffle was the only option. It just worries me when you have to come to an unexpected abrupt stop when filtering for example. Easy to drop her if you aren't prepared to shuffle.

What do you make of the item in that link?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information