1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Lincolnshire Ride Out's And Meets

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Ben Mallinson, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Ah cool, I'm only ten mins from Caenby Corner (including engine warming time) so could just put my helmet on and walk over :D

Been out for a blast up to the woods for a coffee earlier, and fancy stretching my legs a bit so Squires it'll be, I reckon. :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Got my paint work done, now at local bike garage getting the front brake sorted (new Brembo kit) and part worn tyre put on... If i get a phone today to say its ready then i'll pop down tonight...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Should be a few Ducs there tonight. We will be somewhere around the cafe kiosk by 7pm if not sooner!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

4. I'll be on either Scrambler or SS, depending on how chilly it is and how brave I'm feeling (SS headlight is more like a warm glow). :-D

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Haha I put osram night breaker in my SS which improved things. I'll be there on a 916.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Can't fault you lads, its a great run out to Squires from our neck of the woods!

Hope you all have a good one, keep it shiney side up ;)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Good to hear your making progress mate. :)

8. This'll be me tonight. Feel welcome to say "hello"

Shall definitely catch you at some point Ben.

IMG_3148.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  9. Wish I could go to squires tonight. I'll be setting off to Glasgow in a couple of hours but should be back Friday afternoon. Still looking good for Saturday and Sunday. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Glasgow is north, Sherburn is north... as our Trumpican friends would say, "do the math" :D

• Like Like x 1
  11. Likewise, I'll be on this [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  12. Sorry fella, I'm up in the Dales at the moment.

13. Boo!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Bu@@er cant make the 8th as I have two bikes booked in for MOTs. Have a good ride out chaps

• Like Like x 2
  15. Shame you have bikes in for MOT tomorrow, always another time though fella.

I'm sure it'll be a great ride out :D

16. Looking forward to it :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Enjoy.
    I'm off up to The Dales shortly. Looks like it's going to be a cracking weekend. Sorry I can't join you this time.
    Have fun. Ride safely.
    Chris

18. Bloody cracking few hours with @El Toro @rob lewis @bettes today...

Coffee and good yarn in costa followed by 50 miles ride out through some of the north Lincolnshire countryside :D

WP_20170408_11_04_16_Pro.jpg

WP_20170408_13_31_56_Pro.jpg

WP_20170408_11_04_39_Pro.jpg

Great meeting you fella's, thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks for the coffee @El Toro, my round next time lads ;)

• Like Like x 3
  19. Saw you riding back through Brigg just after 12:30
    Was parking car at work. I will be having a nice 50 mile ride home at 6

• Like Like x 1
  20. @bettes

As requested Ian, screen shot from google maps of the route we did today ;) Glad you enjoyed it fella.

upload_2017-4-8_15-22-58.png

Like i say, i'll have a look at my rota and when Helen has passed her test we'll come up your way for a day too :D

Next time you come over, i'll take you all further out to sample some of the roads out on the Lincolnshire Wolds and for a cuppa at Willingham :)

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information