1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Lincolnshire Ride Out's And Meets

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Ben Mallinson, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Great to meet you Dave/@Ben Mallinson ;) and a cracking ride out in Lincolnshire too. Added to that the 50 miles of pretty good twisty roads there and 50 miles of pretty good twisty roads back and today has been fantastic! Long may summer continue!! :)

• Like Like x 2
  2. Like wise Dave / Ben / Andy. Hope to meet up again soon. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Another fine day and Mrs M is feeling a little rough around the edges after a few too many sherbets last night!

Sounds like the perfect excuse to get the bike out and have a blast up to Willingham. Anyone else out today?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Still in The Dales nr Blubberhouses.
    If this weather holds a few more days I'll be out in the evening, probably over to Willingham.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I was at the woods about 3.30 today, it was packed, saw a fair few Ducatis there and a few on the ride across, perfect day for it!! ☀️☀️

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. Can't have missed you by long. I pulled in and had a quick look around, wasn't going to que for a cuppa though as it would have taken an hour to get to the front...

Had a nice ride out though and spotted a few Duc's both parked up and on the ride their & back.

Hopefully we'll cross paths in the not too distant future ;)

7. Yeah I'm sure they will, I took one look at the queue and thought I could be home and changed quicker for a drink !

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hoping to have a ride up to Willingham for a cuppa tomorrow if anyone fancies a brew and chin wag...

Would imagine it'll be around 12:00hrs by the time we get there (weather permitting)

9. Hi Ben,
    Back from your Easter holiday? Hope you had a good time.
    Was at Willingham on Saturday when the weather was at its best. It was surprisingly quiet. Welcoming speed camera on the A46 on the way into Market Rasen.
    Won't be able to get out tomorrow. Maybe during the week. Have a safe ride.
    Cheers,
    Chris

10. Hi Chris,

Had an excellent time thanks mate :D

Pesky bloody camera van's Grrr!

I should be good for a run out in the week if your free mate... Let me know ;)

I'll be having a ride out to Ulceby with Helen on her little 125 Wednesday evening and her will be need to be around home Thursday morning as her Monster is getting delivered all being well :) but apart from that, any time should be good for a blast :D

11. Keep me posted if you go mate, don't think my mates are out as its too cold for them ... bless em eh :yum:
    I'll be coming off nights, so gives me a good reason to get my arse outta bed, only thing that will stop me is if its raining :grinning:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Haha, sound like some of our Yorkshire friends on here... Always bloody moaning about cold fingers :D Bloody pansies'!!!

Will let you know in the morning if I can make it fella. Parents coming at some point tomorrow but hoping to fit in a blast prior or post visit.

Same this end, don't like the bike getting wet ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Definitely wont be taking the 1198 out in the rain, takes too long to bloody clean afterwards :tearsofjoy:.
    Will pop on to check... nearly home time :sleeping:

14. Should be there for about half 1 @cleedubber

15. Ok, see ya there :thumbsup:

16. B**stars, picked up a laceration to the rear tyre about 5 miles from home mate so had to turn back fella :(

Apologies for not being able to make it and have a cuppa... Hopefully be able to get a new one put on tomorrow.

@cleedubber

#216 Ben Mallinson, Apr 17, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2017
  17. That's shit news mate. No worries.

18. Pissed off doesn't come close! Grrrrr!

Could have been so much worse though, noticed it didn't feel right in a village near us and stopped to check it. Wouldn't have liked to have found out when in the groove and pressing on along Caistor top!!!

Like I say will hopefully get a new one sorted tomorrow and be able to have a run out in the week if you fancy it?

19. What do you have planned for Wednesday.. Bike night or you could go over to the goodmanham arms for the ducati night...

My first day off wednesday and not back till Sunday... My bike runs but its not 100% and cant get in the dealer till the 3rd week in May...

20. So long as I can get a new rear tyre fitted tomorrow or Tuesday, I think we'll be making an appearance at Ulceby, would love to make it to Goodmanham arms but will have Mrs M in tow on her little 125 and new tyre needing scrubbed in.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information