1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Lincolnshire Ride Out's And Meets

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by Ben Mallinson, Feb 4, 2017.

1. Going to be in Malta for a friends birthday bash.

2. Ok, how about Saturday 8th or Sunday 9th April then?

As mentioned before either weekend is good for me so willing to fit in with the majority :)

11am at Squires suitable as per El T's proposal?

3. So long as I get wifey back on the plane ✈️ I'm happy

4. I'll check the flight time...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Marvellous, once you confirm we'll fix the date :)

6. 1.35 from Manchester on the 22nd so it's out for me. How about middle of May :Angelic:

7. I'll put both in the diary - let me know when you've decided what the hell you're doing :)

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. 8th or 9th a no go too??

9. Not sure myself now lol... It's that bloody Exige fella confusing the hell out of me! ;)

10. Could be but no Ducati till May :mad: I'll fall in with the majority :)

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. It'll not be the last time I'm heading up your way Exige so I'm sure we'll get a run out when your Ducati is on the road too ;)

12. I've got a hospital appt that day, so that's me out I'm afraid, I'll try and make one of these this year!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Am at work that weekend, anyways my bikes at the paint shop atm...

I was at Lincolns dealer on Tuesday 4hrs+ and all they did was balance the fuel, they couldn't go on a test ride as my front tyre is illegal (maybe the cause of my gravel rash)... Still having problems cutting out when stopping... 22nd Is the Bristol Italian Car & Bike Day am off then...

Ben have you not been to Squires at ? Don't you go out riding in Yorkshire...

#134 Rebel, Mar 30, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  14. I'd be up for it. As always, if work permits...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. Could well be up for the 8th, assuming I survive Anglesey on the 6th, will be on the Multi!

16. Morning,

Yes been know to appear at Squires on occasions and like to have a ride out up through Yorkshire every now and again... It has been a while though with Home life being so busy last year.

Sorry to hear you're still having issue's with the bike, sounds like you may have found the route cause for your 'off' over the winter months though. Hope you get it all sorted soon buddy ;)

Good news fella's, hope you can both make it :D

@kartman I will post up my intended route when I get chance in a little while and also propose where we can meet along the ride up if you like. It's always good to meet other like minded folk :)

@bettes I guess with you being in the leeds region, it would be more convenient for you to meet us at Squires? More than happy for you to meet us coming from further east along the route though if you'd like to...

• Like Like x 1
  17. Here is my intended route for anyone who wishes to join in along the route. Plan is to arrive at Squires @ 11am

upload_2017-3-31_6-42-23.png

Edit of post to add map showing proposed meeting points for anyone wanting to join the ride up along the route

For those coming from Lincolnshire neck of the woods, Estimated time of Departure from Scunthorpe Tesco's Petrol Station will be 09:45hrs

upload_2017-3-31_10-3-29.png

For anyone who would like to join in further up, I would imagine I will be passing the Shell Garage just (adjacent to J36 on the M62) around 10:20 - 10:25hrs

upload_2017-3-31_10-4-22.png

#138 Ben Mallinson, Mar 31, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  18. I will check the diary but could be up for this, 1st meet and all that

• Like Like x 1
  19. Be there or be..................not there!

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information