1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2017 Supersport - Whens The Press Ride Launch??

Discussion in 'Supersport (2016 onwards)' started by Richard Oldfield, Feb 3, 2017.

1. Not that I'll be going, but when will we see ride reports from the press launch?

#1 Richard Oldfield, Feb 3, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2017
  2. No idea but are you pleased with the new bridge through Tad?

3. LOL!!
    I went over on my Speed Triple R at 4pm. Wife said what was it like - it was like it had never fallen down other than the new tarmac & clean footpath.
    As I approached the bridge it was just like another Friday afternoon in Tad, pre Boxing Day 15 - no cones, barriers or temporary fencing anywhere to be seen.
    (this email was sent from my new kitchen 1 mile down stream of Tad bridge which had about 2 feet of water in it about an hour after the bridge collapsed)

4. I almost bought a house in Tad 14 years ago just off the bridge area (on a green from memory, and you could see Tad Kebab from the house). In fact we put an offer in then rescinded the offer after giving the potential flooding issue real and serious consideration despite being told it never flooded there. Glad we did now.

And that's when we bought in Holmfirth:)

Ps Is Tad Kebab still there?

5. I don't honestly know - but it was in the middle of the river 13 months ago.
    On Boxing Day 2015 the river ran through the carpet shop opposite, the water couldn't fit through the bridge arches.
    I was travelling back from the Outlaw's in Worchester at the time - my neighbours got the Monster & RSV1000R out the garage as the water was at wheel axle level. The house copped for it an hour later.

6. TFFT :D

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information