1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

44 Teeth Youtube

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Redpastyboy, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Check out the latest 44 Teeth video on YouTube....WOW

• Like Like x 7
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
  2. TBH I find them pretty tedious. The one with Redding was OK but seems more about Fagan than Redding.

3. sit yourself down with a cuppa and check this out

Awesome

4. What a glorious noise .

5. They are very hit or miss for me come across as can't be arsed on some bike launches, Think I would be a bit more grateful to be invited on such occasions

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

6. Can't stand most bike journo's and these 2 are no different,but them bikes wanted them to fire the 1098 and gp8 up aswell though

7. I think they're spot on both Al and Chris. Real breath of fresh air !

I genuinely look forward to the next video each time.

• Agree Agree x 5
  8. More motorcycles on Youtube please. tbh the Baron is entertaining, bit of a different slant on test rides etc. Enjoyed the 1290GT video they did, partly a vested interest as Im counting down to March delivery (woohoo, exciting v-twin again after the gs!).

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  9. Savage noise on those GP bikes, amazing stuff.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. I never realised that they got so hot you could barely hang on to them

Amazing really

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Unbelievable.
    Sat with the iPad and Bose headphones on , and enjoyed every ear splitting second.

• Like Like x 2
  12. I give credit to them for trying something new outside of the traditional bike press. Going independent takes some nuts. Good luck to them.

And those bikes are beautiful.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Is it me missing something or didn't they fire up the 1198 ? Want to compare it to mine 1098R. Andy

14. I find it very strange that ive never seen baron von grumble and sue perkins in the same room together!

15. have you seen him green laning his GSXR - twat.

16. That is one of the funniest videos on the www

17. Yep saw it a while back, pmsl at his general mongery!

18. There's a video somewhere where he talks about this, once he got so far he couldn't turn round and was bricking it.

I thought he was a twat when I 1st watched it and that his money came to him a bit easily. I'm now a massive fan of his stuff once I started to watch it and he does make me laugh. Lets face it, he's doing stuff a lot of us wish we were.

• Agree Agree x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information