1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

50% Off Hel Brake Lines

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Cream_Revenge, Dec 7, 2016.

• Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  1. Works BTW. 996 front set coming in at £30 delivered.

2. That's a proper bargain. Just snapped up a pair for my winter hack for £30.

Nice one!

• Like Like x 1
  3. I think I might treat my ST4 to a christmas pressie to replace the 17 year old OEM lines. :)

Question...What is the difference between the full length race (2 piece) and the OEM (3 piece) apart from the obvious number of lines and price? I only use the bike for Sunday jaunts out, so are there disadvantages to the cheaper 2-piece race option?

4. Clutch line sorted £14.99 delivered, jubbly :)

5. Complete guess but 2 peice race is 2 separate lines from MC but road is up and over front mudguard?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Correctamundo :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks for the tip, just ordered a set of brake lines for my trumpet. Cheers.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Check me out!!!!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. If its the up and over mudguard, the 2 piece race means 2 separate lines with single banjos on the calipers. That makes it easier to get the calipers off when removing the wheel.
    Downside is its another line to run, you may want to use clips to keep it tidy and you'll need a double banjo at the master

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Excellent link!
    I was after some race hoses (2 full length) for my 1098 so they are "in the bag".
    I also wanted some for my M1100S Monster but they don't list them....are they the same as an M696? I think the m/cyl is different..

11. Also....what is the thread size for Ducati/Brembo banjo bolts?

12. Thanks for the info guys, decided to go with the "race" option.
    Now got the fun of bleeding the fluid through new lines. Think that'll be a job for after Christmas.

13. Just e-mailed HEL to ask and they said the bolts are included in the kit! Fantastic deal!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Just for reference M10x1mm

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Foooook... Don't have the dimensions yet :(

16. Might be worth just reminding them it's the 1.0mm pitch you need as the 1st lot they sent me was wrong - they did however just pop me some in the post no quibble so top guys :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  17. You never know, maybe another day on the calendar they will be offering 60% off!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Thanks for info, quick question. I have 2010 848... I'm upgrading to monobloc from a evo but don't have them yet. Should I order 848 or the evo versions? Is there any difference in the banjo's?

TIA Stu

19. Check if it's the same part number.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information