1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

748 748sps 1998 Bodywork

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by Dean Longden, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Hi All

I am on the look out for 748sps Bodywork, in yellow obviously and I want it in mint condition or as near. Has anyone got any? I don't need the tank though.

Kind regards

2. maxresdefault.jpg

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Yes I think the likelihood is very slim but I just thought id ask the question.. you never know what some people have stored away. Many thanks for the advice, its either that or I will have to get mine repainted. I have two full sets of body work but both are scruffy.
    Many thanks

4. I recently purchased a complete set of original 748R decals "just in case" from Ducati. The correct decals may also still be available from Ducati for your 748sps so a professional respray may well be the way to go. Colour codes are readily available (and may still be in a post on here) or ask your sprayer to colour match which is an alternative. Andy

5. Decals are still available as far as I know. Fairings are the same as the other 748's. Seat unit is the tough one. Wouldn't take much to take clear coat back replace decals and refinish. Opens up options for getting solid fairings

Do Not Sell My Personal Information