1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

749 749/999 Rear Subframe And Bits

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by Evostu, Mar 3, 2017.

1. Hi all,I have for sale a rear subframe,pillion pegs,seat plastics and pillion seat(in red) taken off my 749 before returning it to a mono,anyone interested please get in touch,cheers evostu

2. Hi cream,looking for around £350,all in

3. Including the rest of the bike??

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Nope,,I take it you think that's too much?,I am open to reasonable offers

5. Yes, there is a surplus of them as many changed to Mono - same as the grey swing arms that don't sell for £40.00 and the black go for £400+ :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks for the input guys..although I am hoping to sell complete rear end lol...not just a sub frame. ..but if no one wants them...they'll just sit on my garage shelves lol

7. That's me selling that :grinning: I was going to buy a mono but it didn't work out. Bought it because the wife would be coming on once in a blue moon so wanted the flexibility of having both. Now Ive got a bi and want to go the other way but can't find any mono stuff! :Banghead:

8. And to think I nearly kept the mono stuff lol,,but as v5 said mono on it shop wouldn't take 749 as part ex as a bip

9. You can cut up a BP sub frame to get a mono seat to fit.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I've just read about someone else doing this, I can't find any info about it though. Would I just need a mono seat, tail and the painted part behind the seat, or does that fit both?
    Sorry for the hijack btw :grinning:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information