1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

899 749 Is Maybe Going And 899 Panagale

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by DucRod, Mar 12, 2017.

1. The 749 is now up for sale and a panagale 889 is the next thing anything to look out for ? Or are hey reliable ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mine was reliable.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Mine was reliable and great fun.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I put 6.6k on mine from new, absolutely ZERO problems. Brilliant bike:relaxed:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Bought one recently. Best bike I've ever owned. My only regret is not buying one sooner

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Ive had mine almost 3 years & I love it, no issues just pure fun to ride & does everything I ask of it & more.
    Nothing like taking it out after a few weeks of not riding it & it blows me away every time. I've done 8k miles now & it's just got better.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. this is sounding better all the time

8. do it just buy one

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. myadvice.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. got a link to your 749 ad my mate is after one ?

11. Another one for no issues here. 15k miles and going strong. :thumbsup:

12. Not posted it yet but if you pm me I will send contact number and discuss price spec etc

13. Done :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Put the 749 out on facebook monday evening just to see what interest there would be and it sold tonight result so the Panigale is a step closer.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Had mine for over a year now only had 1 issue with it. My foot hit the quickshifter while out one day. I came up as a fault and went into limp mode. Had to nurse it home. Removed the battery checked all connections to the quickshifter all good. took it for a run and never missed a beat and hasnt since.
    I really love the bike and for a road bike its plenty quick enough for me and the sound with the termis is incerdible.
    BUY ONE!!!!!

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  16. Mine had a water pump fail at 3000 miles, my mates 959 has also had water pump failure at 1k miles.. But the dealers have acted quickly and my was fixed out of warranty as goodwill. Otherwise it was flawless

17. So the 749 was for sale and I had a buyer ?? Well I say buyer but he has back pedalled and changed his mind so I now have a 749 for sale and as I need a quick sale because I have put a deposit on my new bike is there anyone interested, I will post in bikes for sale .

Do Not Sell My Personal Information