1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

888 Sp5

Discussion in '851 / 888' started by RichG, Dec 10, 2014.

1. Owned this SP5 from new, it made a lovely pairing with the Foggy Rep which, with regret, is looking for a new home.

888 SP5.JPG

IMG_0993.JPG

IMG_0994.JPG

IMG_0997.JPG

IMG_0990.JPG

• Like Like x 8
  2. Price and other stuff? Mileage, service history, confirmation of mileage or sorn records? Bad bits if any? Mods? Standard parts available? Anything else you feel relevant. Ta...

3. Errrr - I think it is here - Unless I am very much mistaken it is the 916 that is for sale 1998 Ducati Sps 916 Fogarty Rep (996cc) For Sale | Ducati Forum

4. The SP5 is completely standard, except for suspension set-up by Baines Racing. 14,000 km. The Foggy rep is indeed the bike listed in the classified section.

5. Rich pm me please..

6. Is that a tall screen on the 5?
    Great bikes.

7. Yes it is a tall screen, Ducati sold what they called the 'race screen' for the SP5 back in the day.

8. And do you have the original ? They're like rockin horse ....... With the elephant logo on. If you want an original bike you've got to have it on imo.

Is the SP5 for sale ?

9. I have the original screen, but not too concerned with having it on the bike. The SP5 is not for sale.

10. I'd like to buy the original screen off you. I've sent you a PM

11. Hi all on forum. I am now considering selling this SP5. Owned since new. 10,349 km / 6400 miles. Only 300 km riding since 2007! Recent full service by Ducati John in Leeds and then a short road trip, bike is running superbly. It is standard, except for tall race screen (have the original), Baines Racing did a full suspension set-up. All original documents including original bill of sale. Not in any rush at all to sell, so it won't be bartered away. Message me if interested.

12. I'm a little confused reading back through the post, is it looking for a new home still since 2014, or are you still unsure whether to sell? If you are selling then a price would be good...

13. It was the foggy rep for sale originally
    The SP5 may now be for sale

Keep up

14. It's all the pictures of the 888 in the advert that confused me :D

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  15. So is the Foggy Rep for sale :Bag:

16. It's sold I think

• Useful Useful x 1
  17. The SP5 has just been sold. (the Foggy Rep sold earlier in the year)

18. Someone will be very happy :upyeah: but you might be sad in a while :(

Do Not Sell My Personal Information