1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

996 996 Fairings

Discussion in '748 / 916 / 996 / 998' started by Clemm, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Hi,
    New to the forum just looking for a bit of advice.

I've inherited a 916, a 918 (i think) and a Kawasaki Z1000 (new model, unfortunately not the original) have been having a clear out of parts and rubbish!

I've come across a whole bikes worth of 996 fairings and although looking a bit tired and some with damage (I believe my old man used these on the track).
    I think they are all original as have the Ducati number on the back.

Just looking to see approximate values before i put them on e-bay as someone may want spares/track.

Any help would be appreciated.

Clem
    IMG_1637.JPG IMG_1644.JPG IMG_1642.JPG

2. Clem , you have the side fairings front mudguard and seat from a 916 and the seat, tank, fairings and rear light from a 94ish 750 or 900 Supersport. Missing are the nose or front fairings from each bike. The latter bits will be worth much more I suspect due to their rarety. If you have the bikes as well post up some photos, there are a few on here that will give you better info, also check the V5s for details.

3. Thank you for the info Denzil.

Would anyone on here be able to suggest sale price or be interested in any of parts before i put on e-bay.

Thanks again

4. Thefairing panels with ducati performance on will fit the 748,916 and 996.They have had holes cut for crash mushroom fitment,so that will affect value.The seat unit at the back of the picture will fit the same bikes.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information