1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

996 Ohlins Shock

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Flyboy1013, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Hi I am new to the forum I have a 996 bp and looking to change the rear shock for a ohlins type would anyone have an idea where I could get a second hand one any help would be great

2. hi mate and welcome, brand new nitron could be worth a look also, great value for money.

3. Have seen them but would prefer a ohlins but seem to be hard to find for my model and not sure how much they usually go for so have have an idea what I should pay

4. I've got one in my bike that i'd sell but it can't go for the next three weeks as the bike is off to Maxton for some custom stuff being made.

Really nice shock £375 is what i need for it

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sounds good can you tell me bit more about it is it an ohlins and fit my 99 996 bp many thanks

6. the price is about right if in good nick ✅

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Yes it's the right shock, ohlins and hasn't been used in the last few years. It was serviced at Harris and then the bike was put away.

I'll let you know when the bike comes back and if you've not got sorted I'll send some images over

8. Can you tell me is the ohlins shock still for sale many thanks

9. Sorry sold it with a chasis

Do Not Sell My Personal Information