1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 999 Termi Replica - Exhaust Coring Revisited

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by Dorset Desmo, Feb 5, 2016.

1. His work is awesome, I can't wait to get mine done, will you keep me posted on how yours runs when you get her out, is there a big difference in the noise?

2. Sure, will do! Sound is nice, massively different even just blipping in the garage. Tried to take a video but it is really hard to capture how it sounds in real life. Just reminds me of the termis I had on my 748, how a Ducati should sound!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Can't wait to get mine done now, more noise the better lol

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hi I have cored my end can but the guy who did it kept the standard size end tubes, would not mind making these bigger where did you get the pipe from.

Cheers Andy

5. Hi,
    I bought it from a high end furniture manufacturer.
    Had to buy a few metres as minimum order. My view was it is the only bit of the cored silencer you really see so it is better to look good and match the carbon Termi cover.
    I can sell you a length for your outlets if you like.
    Send me a PM... Oops sorry I mean a "Conversation"....

#85 Dorset Desmo, Jul 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Ive got DD's box on my bike now. Top job you did there mate.

7. There's a company by me MTC exhausts he's making baffles for my Leo Vince but I think he said he cores the standard cans, I will ask and get prices when I pick mine up.

8. That’s great thanks. How much of the perforated tube was needed. Would a 1m piece do the job?

9. Hi 1 m price for what?

10. Sorry piece what's the 1 m piece for?

11. Sorry piece what's the 1 m piece for?

12. Inside the muffler after the corings been done

13. Would a one metre length of perforated
    In my cored can, the flow from inlets to outlets is straight through with a length of perforated tube joining them on each side , so one metre should be plenty for that.
    I’d want it to be stainless.

14. Thanks

15. Measure 1 end of the can to the other and x2.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  16. Hi I think if he does the can he would supply everything, he had the oval to round for the end

17. Looking at doing this myself. Could you tell me what size the perforated tube was also what size the outlets were and where to get the oval tube from please

Do Not Sell My Personal Information