1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Shout Out For Parkitt Performance

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by Gimlet, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Parkitt Performance Motorcycle Racing

A well deserved shout for Parkitt Performance. Three tyres ordered Thursday afternoon, arrived today. If I'd ordered earlier in the week I'd have got them in 48 hours.

Cheapest I can usually find is Oponeo or Tyreleader.
    Not overly keen on European online suppliers because you can never be sure when they'll arrive, they rarely all arrive together and its difficult to get hold of anyone if there's a problem, you just have to wait and hope.

Parkitt, a UK company, a physical address in Nottingham and a real person to speak to on the end of the phone.
    Good prices too. Only £31 more than Tyreleader overall for the same three tyres. No carriage and they all arrived together. Well worth paying an extra tenner a tyre for the service.
    Cheers chaps you've got yourselves a new customer.

I've got nice fresh tyres ready for the bank holiday now.

For comparison: (Oponeo didn't have them)

Metzeler M7RR Tyreleader Parkitt
    120/70/17 £93 £100
    180/55/17 £115 £127
    190/55/17 £124 £135

• Like Like x 1
  2. Didn't know you'd bought a trike!!

• Like Like x 1
  3. :) A pair for the SMT and a rear for the Superduke. The Superduke gets through three rears to one front. It had both on new a fortnight ago and now the rear is nearly fecked but I'm hoping the front will last til at least June...
    Hopefully the Streetfighter will be back in service by then but that needs a pair as well.. :oops:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information