1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 DVT Aftermarket Parts / Accessories

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Jordan, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Liking it Jim, now thinking of having same done to my White 1200S DVT.
    Had Tony James come and do the paint protection process/film. What a top guy.
    You got the Ducati aux lights fitted? Ive been waiting for mine since mid January and they wont arrive until mid March. :imp:

Lee.

2. Hi Lee,
    Tony did my bike, he's a good lad and puts that extra touch into it. I ordered most of my bits as part of buying the bike and had the lights fitted before I picked the bike up late last year.

3. Does anyone know if the Evotech radiator guard will fit on the new DVT if you have the Auxillary lights fitted?
    (There wasn't room for both when I added them to my old pre DVT model as they used the same mounting points.)

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Yes they do BUT if you are trying to fit the Aux lights from a 2013/14 (or older) bike then you will need new fitting brackets and it took about 8 weeks to get them for my DVT last year, maybe quicker now. The dealer did mine as part of the trade up deal so I don't know the part numbers.

• Agree Agree x 1

5. Yea, I had one on my 2004 Mk 1 Multi and your absolutely right, took a blinking eternity to find the ideal setting, but worked quite well after that. S
    Jury's still out on whether I need one for my 2016 Multi, not sure of the look, when fitted.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information