1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Agv Corsa Vs Shoei X-spirit Iii ?

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by maska321, Oct 25, 2016.

1. Was wondering which helmet should I choose mainly for street ride and occasionally track days?Any advices and recommendation?Thanks in advance.
    My narrow choice is AGV Corsa Iannone Segull or Shoei X-Spirit III TC-1

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

2. Simple answer is the one that fits u properly and is comfortable, however both are very focussed track lids so may not be the best on the road. Might be better with a Shoei NXR for the road, but up to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. True

4. I'm a shoei guy and I can say that I've had no reason to try anything else. But that's probably cause it fits me great. The girl has one too. IMG_8304.JPG

5. Nice set

6. As Phill said, all down to fit. I bought a new lid 5 months ago, went with the Shoei X-Spirit III, great helmet. I did try the AGV Corsa, nice but didn't fit as good as the Shoei. No fogging at all with the Shoei, went out today and it was cold, the ventilation is great, very light too. All round great quality helmet. I have no problems with this helmet for road use.

7. Thanks for confirmation.I did a great choice

Do Not Sell My Personal Information