1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Agv Corsa

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by panigale66, Feb 26, 2016.

1. Has anyone got one and is it suitable as a road helmet?

2. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  3. yes got one , quite noisy even with plugs, good airflow , really comfy esp the med/small what fits me , no wind buffeting at all , visor not on ratchets like aria etc open/shut really , that new colour looks good ,mines for sale its the racetrack Italy few little chips but never been down,

• Like Like x 2
  4. We had another Pista / Corsa thread the other day.

They're great, Corsa has vents that can close Pista doesn't. If they fit your head and you like the look then they're a wonderfully cosy hat.

5. image.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  6. When demon tweeks this morning and got a X-lite !

• Like Like x 1
  7. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. got one of those as well plain carbon, good lids.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Got some new leathers as well all on 0% [emoji106]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. look good that

• Like Like x 1
  11. And comes the a free dark visor as well as from today [emoji106]

• Like Like x 1
  12. I like the green lining.

13. X-lite is going back as I'm not happy with the fit so might try the AGV again, bloody hate trying to get the right one that fits I find they seem to fit but a speed they start to lift

14. will they take it back if you used it? mines fine at speed only thing I noticed compared to agv corsa is the side wind catches you more ,

15. It's not been used so they will

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  16. How have you found the Shark for fogging then Glidd?
    I take it its not a Pinlock? (Not sure it makes much difference. My Shoei fogs even with a new visor and a new pinlock even though there's no gaps).

17. As I think I mentioned in the review, the Shark has so far shown no sign of fogging at all. You can keep the visor down at traffic lights and there is no fog. But I hasten to point out that the helmet is brand new and I haven't ridden with it this winter (bike at the garage, and I don't ride in the Swiss winter in any case) so I don't know what happens in cold temperatures. Still, I can say that the Shark hasn't fogged at times where the Arai definitely would have, even with a new visor. I think that the Shark anti-fog visor treatment is clearly very effective, but I can't yet say how long this will last.

The Shark really is a very impressive helmet. I've obviously owned a few in 35 years.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I shall try on the Race R-Pro next time I'm in Helmet City. I've yet to find a lid that's a better fit than my Shoei GT Air but I am fed up with the fogging so if the Shark feels as comfortable I might give it a go.
    I've got a cheapie AGV K3 as well which is no worse for fogging than the Shoei but it doesn't seem to have the best aerodynamics for a naked bike. I get neck pressure and weight on my cheek bones wearing the K3 which eventually makes my jaw ache and I don't get any of that with the Shoei. I quite like AGVs. The K3 is certainly a comfortable fit at a standstill but as all the AGVs seem to be the same basic shape I wonder whether the more expensive Corsa might have the same issues.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Shark race r pro is great but I find my vision restricted a tad due to the small opening

I'm waiting for the new Bells to come out June time - tried at nec and they were pretty cool

Do Not Sell My Personal Information