1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Agv Corsa

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by panigale66, Feb 26, 2016.

1. What small opening is that? I've found the Race-R Pro to have great peripheral vision; better than the Arai. Could of course be down to the shape of my bonce, I suppose.

2. Well after a lot pissing about I've ended up with the AGV the x-lite wasn't the best fit for me and I thought the finish wasn't the best either with ripples in the carbon a small dimple and the lacquer had dust or air bubbles underneath

3. Bought the corsa "Guy Martin" fits great and field of vision is improved over my 802r x-lite however I'm getting a high pitched whistle when traveling 60mph+

4. That's the sound of the onboard kettle, peculiar to the Guy Martin rep'...

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  5. I tried the shark race on today and was very impressed. Think I'll pull the trigger next weekend. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Pre-ordered Iannone Sapang helmet.
    Well happy today ;-)

agv_corsa_iannone_seagull_le_helmet_red_zoom.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  7. I've one on order as well :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Just got free smoke visor deal with the helmet.

I have found out that sportsbikeshop.co.uk can do you a deal on them.
    As demon-tweeks doing free visor so i have asked them if they will do the same deal as well as damon-tweeks got only MS in stock left.
    Spoked to Adam at sportsbikeshop and he was happy to match the deal so if anyone what a smoke visor for free with the helmet then please give them a call.
    I have called J&S and they are happy to do the same with my order.

Hope it might help someone to do the same with they pre-order ;-)

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  9. i was gutted when i saw the price of that lid when they bought it out, i treated myself to the AGV Pista when i bought the 899 but i'd never spend that sort of money on a lid again

10. No free visor but got it for £585 so can put the savings towards a semi smoke.

11. That's a good price, where did you get it from?
    I was looking all over the net and no one was doing cheaper then £649.99

12. Demon tweeks.
    Bought it on the Friday for £649.99.
    On the Sunday got an email saying that on the Monday the day after which was the first bank holiday in May, they were going to be doing a 10% off all helmets with a code within that email.
    I ordered another one the next day at the 10% off price, then cancelled the full price one.
    Next bank holiday is August so they may do it again but I'd call them, say you missed the May one and see if they'll do anything.

Cheapest I've found a visor is £55 delivered unless you know of anywhere cheaper?

13. Demon Tweeks got only MS size left, they've sold out all they given helmets and wont have any more of them, this is what i was told by them yesterday while on the phone.
    Sorry, didn't see any cheap visors out there.

14. For those that have pre-orders has anyone heard anything?
    It was supposed to be released by now but my order is still "in progress" which it's been since day one.

15. I have called my supplier first week of Sep. just to be told that AGV will supplied them my helmet in the first week of Oct.
    Will see...

16. Thanks.
    Have looked at a few other sites selling them and it would seem that Mid October is likely :(

17. Supposedly 5 more sleeps until it ships.

18. Am telling myself I don't need the new Pista...

19. I've just bought my 2nd corsa,had my Rossi 1 for a couple of years and just got guy martin 1,you defo need a pin lock and can fog on cold mornings,there not perfect but for me they fit fantastic.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information