1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1299 And 1199 New Style Termi Be Quick!

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by bradders, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Picked this up from Motorapido FB page so thought someone may find useful. May need to be quick if you are interested

Termignoni 1199 / 1299 latest underseat full racing systems now in stock! Very limited numbers. Be quick ! Contact [email protected] to order yours. Available with remapped ECU and Sprint Filter

• Like Like x 1
  2. Does anyone have any information on noise levels for this new exhaust? You would think it would resolve a lot of the noise testing issues with the 1199/1299. It would be good to find out.

3. @Jolley give Wilf or one of the shop guys a call sure they will be able to give you an idea. But I think you are right: they are fairly long pipes well away from the motor so should be better. Although Shakey couldn't do some days with his last year

4. Which is the real problem. Most of us don't race, so track time is trackdays, and unless you have OEM you need to be under that static limit. So if this doesn't resolve the static limit problem, it doesn't solve any problems..... I know some people love the under seat look, however, I personally think the under belly system (standard/termi/akra) looks neater. I think these do look lovely, but if I can't get on track they are no good to me.

(It is possible they do solve the problem, but I don't have the spare cash at the minute anyway!)

5. Okay, I can confirm that the exhaust is stamped for race use only, not least because you lose the passenger foot rests (if fitted) and the number plate hanger but they are supplied with baffles. £3000 including remap, £3200 if fitted by MR. (acknowledgement to Craig and Luke for the info) Andy

• Like Like x 1
  6. [​IMG]

7. Ducati, reassuringly expensive :D. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  8. No worse than the Akras!

9. Any clue on DB? Most of these systems, even the new supplied as std with an R have not for road use on them, some with DB killers are ok, others (like the austin systems) still mental loud. :fearscream:

10. Can't help there I'm afraid. Clearly if a bike goes through the workshop whilst I'm there, I'll see what I can do. Andy

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information