1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

959 Annual Service Cost

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by flatstick959, Jan 9, 2017.

1. M&S Newcastle serviced it today for £195 including fitting 2 tyres and replaced a fairing bolt which had fallen out. Can't really argue with that.

2. Quoted today at ducati Manchester £250 for an annual service and then £226.80 to supply and fit a rear tyre....they wont fit a tyre i supply so wouldnt give a price.
    £477 for an oil change and rear tyre seems abit steep to me!

3. I paid £240 for my supercorsas from tyreleader and M&s fitted them for £30.

Some places as you say won't fit tyres not supplied by them

I got a puncture last year and needed a new rear and think I paid £180 for the tyre and £20 fitted a loose wheel though at the same place but needed one asap so paid it

4. Ive found the rosso corsa for 140 and a local indy garage will fit it for £30... how can the main dealer justify 86quid to fit a tyre ffs?

5. Yep, steep, have you tried Matt @ biketyreservices in Sale. (2 min from Ducati Manchester).
    Nice bloke & takes care fitting.

BTS - Bike Tyre Services

• Like Like x 1
  6. My 999 is in for a full service, shim check, crack in the exhaust, head bearings. Don't want to ask if they find anything else....:screamcat:

7. Update....just had a text from ducati manc...they got mixed up.....annual service 203 not 250....abit better i guess!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information