1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Another Great Result For Barbera At Sepang

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by mattmccabebrown, Oct 29, 2014.

1. Top open class rider

The Spanish rider has been enjoying his riding in recent weeks with the Ducati machine at his disposal and he has placed as the top Open rider two rounds in a row, with Aleix Espargaro crashing out in Australia and Malaysia.
    Barbera was particularly please to finish ninth at Sepang – following up on his solid ride to fifth at the previous round – meaning he will arrive for his home race at the end of season finale at Valencia in good spirits.
    The Avintia Racing rider commented after the Malaysian contest, “I’m very happy. I’m the first Open rider and it’s fantastic because the track was so hot and it was a really difficult race, as the temperature was so high. My team worked really well and I want to say thanks to my friends and my family. I pushed very hard for this result and I’m happy to get it before we race in Valencia. I’m ready!”
    Hector Barbera
    “Without dwelling on it too much, at Misano I finished last, and in the races before it was similar. To suddenly find myself mid-table or even better is a very good feeling. It is very important for us to have results as well, in order to keep the sponsors happy and for my own self-confidence. Next comes Valencia, my home race. We’ve managed to improve some electronics on the bike, which was our biggest problem up until now, especially since we lack miles and we need to get more experience. We’re pushing the limit and we are gradually improving. We will keep it going.”

Read the whole post here.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information