1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any 888 Pics Folks?

Discussion in '851 / 888' started by 1037sps, Dec 5, 2014.

1. I love 888s and so wish i could afford one. While waiting for my lottery numbers to come up would anyone be kind enough to post some pics for me to drool over.

2. Here you go

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. My SP5

image.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  4. Me likely that ,very nice.

5. Oh that SP5 is nice. When i was getting my 996 tweeked at Louigi Moto a few years back he had a customer SP5 in for sale. The about 10k price tag seemed acceptable to me, but not to my bank. I really wish I'd worked harder at school.

6. get someone to show you.

7. Here's one that I quite like an 888 seen at an FE trackday last year in Almeria and posted by them at the time on Twitter.

888.jpg

8. this is one of the clearest pics for a P.C. desktop background I found (back to using it for mine again)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  9. Does an 851 count or does it have to be an 888?

image.jpg

10. Thats got a deep sump stretta engine

11. More I see them, more I like them

Maybe that Morgan is coming my way

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I would agree a nice n punchy 996sps engine would be best.
    I would like to ride one with a 1098r engine in a remanufactured 888 frame with uprated tubing and braces to stop it tying itself in knots.

• Like Like x 1
  13. So is it better to start with a load of parts and build a special, or an 888 and dump the motor for another? With most its easier/cheaper to start with a while bike but the prices these things are going for, and the fact most wheels, forks etc seem pretty standard fit (or can be made to fit with spacers) across multiple ducati ranges would that be a better special build option?

14. Here's some pictures of mine taken by the old owner

DSCN2748.JPG

DSCN2749.JPG

DSCN2750.JPG

DSCN2751.JPG

DSCN2753.JPG

DSCN2754.JPG

DSCN2756.JPG

DSCN2757.JPG

DSCN2759.JPG

DSCN2761.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  15. I am due to take delivery on Thursday - the bike is currently at JHP having a full belt service

jhp1.jpg

jhp2.jpg

jhp3.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  16. Mine! Hopefully 2015 will bring more time to ride it and put a few miles on it...... Won't be out until Spring now though.

_MG_8326.JPG

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information