1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Bugs with the site?

Discussion in 'Forum News' started by Rob, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Occasional page not loading or not loading completely, this one for instance, nothing but the ad below the last post, also when posting a reply some times, I type it out then hit submit, it all freezes, I have to back out of the page and my post is lost, damn frustrating I can tell you :mad:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I always copy long posts before hitting the submit button. Then if it all goes Pete Tong I haven't lost the pearls of wisdom I was about to impart...

3. I think maybe the post freezing may happen sometimes when I add smileys ??? :mad:

Glidd, good idea :upyeah:

4. Oh ye of little faith and long experience :smile:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Well that's odd and a little disappointing. It's gone back to how it was before: now when you've read a thread and hit the back button, the topic is still there in the unread threads list. Pity. It was a really good mod.

6. Just click on the "Refresh" button now and again.

7. just had connection reset problems (i.e. impossible to access thread) from around 5.30 to now-ish (6.15 p.m.)

8. I've been ok on the site within that time. (Firefox)

9. Hiya. Yep a known issue. I've been in contact with the host over the past few weeks for this recurring issue. We've increaaed memory for a certain forum function that *should* fix it. Please use facebook to report any issues in future when the forum is broke! It really helps as I get an instant email as soon as someone messages on FB.

Thanks.

Rob.

10. that's helpful to me sticky as I am on Firefox as well - it's a bit beyond me but i'm wondering if I have oversensitive settings re: plug-ins/firewall etc. Typically (has happened randomnly over last 4 months) I can get onto the site and list the threads successfully but as soon as I chose a thread it shows 'Connection Reset'

Just saw your thread Rob - Thank You

11. Exactly the same with me.

12. Yes all good now & I've stopped shacking

13. This is a long standing problem for me, and the only forum I have this with. It bugs the hell out of me! I try to copy my posts before I hit submit but it won't always copy them. There's been more than a few times ive given up trying to post a reply because of this! I've posted about this before and tried a few things with no joy. I'm not going to change browsers for issues I have on one forum!!! Odly I have no issues from my android phone.

14. Can't access all sections, for example I can go to the 1199 trellis frame thread by using the latest post link on the right, but if I try to go into the 1199/899 section it just reloads the forum main page.

its doing this with a lot of sections, started about 1600. Keeps logging me out too.

15. Ive had problems this afternoon too. Everytime I clicked the What's New button then tried to click on a post it did nothing.

It seems to be ok now though. I think.

16. i had a wee problem there about 4ish couldn't log in.

17. Oh yeah.......nor could I.

18. Same as. All seems fine now.

Matt, be honest, did you press the wrong button..?

19. I had a problem too at about 1600, i refreshed a page and was logged out, took quite a while before it would let me login, possible 30 mins or so as a guess then all details went in ok :upyeah:

20. For the past few days when I go to the site it is incredibly slow to download,say taking 30 secs,and I have super fast band,and no other sites are suffering the same problem.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information