1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 Anyone Want A 999r?

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by gliddofglood, Apr 6, 2017.

1. 20% vat plus import tax @ 6% plus shipping.
    You will need a T1 form from Swiss customs as well.

2. Hi there, I'd be interested in taking a look. I'm in the process of buying a 999S and might fancy the upgrade! I'm about 30mins from Geneva so would be interested in the dealer location. You are using the term 'garagiste' so I'm guessing somewhere in the Suisse Romande?
    Joe

• Like Like x 1
  3. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  4. Whatever. I've bought the S above now and am picking it up from Ducati Koln on Wednesday!

• Like Like x 2
  5. IMG_1388.JPG

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. So here it is, turned out it was at Ducati Frankfurt which meant a bit of a detour in absolute pissing rain! Absolutely perfect condition with beautiful details but still hoping to get an 'R'. One of the French agents has one with 6000kms and now in track trim so when I can spare a couple more days off work I'm going to swing by and see if a deal can be done!

7. My apologies. It appears I haven't been on here since mid April and so did not see your questions.
    The place for the R's is Moto Favre in the Valais. If you need any help with anything, PM me (I'll get that). Bernard's English isn't the best.

8. The one with the crack in the screen?

9. Cool thanks very much, I'm just near Morgins and a native French speaker but I'll keep you informed if I make any progress. I've also found one in one of the Ducati concessionaires (as above) which I'm hoping to look at shortly!
    Beautiful bikes, so pleased I bought the 'S', just need the rain to stop so I can give it a proper run!

10. Good stuff. I've been a customer and a friend of Bernard for 27 years or so. He is the man when it comes to Ducatis. I know he sold those two bikes originally and has always looked after them. Worth a visit to see them if you're just down the road in Morgins. He's in Chamoson.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information